Wallabi Point Coastcarer and Manning Coastcare Committee member, Tony Wales, has developed an invaluable resource for our area – the Wallabi Littoral Rainforest & Fire Report.
In this report, Tony has brought together his many years of experience in the environmental restoration field to create an exhaustive, yet highly accessible document on our local Littoral Rainforest, the impacts of fire and methods of rehabilitation.
This document is sure to be of great use and benefit to anyone interested in our local ecology and ecological restoration. The report covers:
- Littoral Rainforest, and the Littoral Rainforest of Wallabi Point
- Fire ecology, including natural regeneration
- Post fire rehabilitation priorities
- Assisted natural regeneration, and
- What we can expect heading in to the future
This fascinating report is now available to view and download on our new MC2T website, here: